Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Airport Etiquette, Part 5 - Check-In

I realize that some of you who may not travel a lot do not know the rules, but I have consulted some of my frequent traveling friends and they agree with me so this isn't just me on my soap box this time... Note to all passengers, when there is an open kiosk in the Southwest check-in line and you are next in line please approach the empty kiosk and check-in like a good passenger should. If you want to be a Good Samaritan and the persons or people in front of you are sitting there staring into space or contemplating how awful this meeting is going to be that they are going to…gently remind them there is a kiosk open. If a gentle reminder isn’t working then use whatever extreme force is allowed by TSA.

No comments:

Post a Comment