Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Introducing Mrs. Rice...

.....yes that is me! I was fortunate enough to marry my one and only on March 28th!

Which explains why I was relatively radio silent for the last few months because I was not only planning a wedding while we continue to work on the homestead but the company I work for also was purchased so adjusting to a new company and planning a trip to Mexico for the new company for 600 of my favorite people...basically I had a lot going on...just like everyone else.

I will be sharing a couple of pictures from our big day in this post but I will be doing extended blogs about how to not let Pinterest ruin your wedding and how to be a chill bride (yes, for those of you who know me personally you are probably shocked to hear that everyone kept calling me such a relaxed and easy-going bride!).




No comments:

Post a Comment