Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Back to blogging (and a FUN recipe)

I have missed blogging, but things have been crazy in our lives (you know like everyone else's lives, when did we all get soooo busy?) but I have missed blogging, the therapy of sitting down at a computer and knocking out some words that reflect how I feel, think, act or whatever at the time. I usually like to have a plan when I am 'back to blogging' but this time I'm keeping it free form...so you have been forewarned that this will be an even more random blog that it has been since inception.

One thing that remains the same is there will be cooking. Here is a fun little recipe that I made last Saturday when we had some folks over to watch the Iowa/Wisconsin Game. Yes I said the Iowa game...I was wearing my Mizzou shirt and there was another Mizzou influence in the mix.

The recipe is super simple and works great in our donut pans we got as a wedding gift which makes me feel a little better about them since they are baked and not fried!

Cinnamon-Sugar Apple Cider Donuts

Even Truman approves!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment