I only brought the necessities with me this time and hope to post some pictures and information about my trip along the way.
1. I purchased a hard-sided, feather weight suitcase from Steinmart for $79 dollars. Even with all my stuff for 5 days overseas, the thing weighs 44 pounds. Pretty excited...hope it holds up!
2. Flip Video Camera - if you don't have one, get one...they are AWESOME. Thanks mom and dad for getting me mine for Christmas!
3. Cannon Point and Shoot - It is just a camera, nothing special but takes great pictures and has fantastic optical zoom which I understand means I can zoom far and so far so good.
4. Backpack - Yes I am back in school, but I have my computer, some necessary files, two changes of clothes, make-up and my new People magazine inside.
5. I heart Beef Pin - I always argue with my Scottish and English counterparts about grassfed vs. corn fed beef so I thought I would leave it on for the trip, it will be a good conversation piece.
6. Neck Pillow - I tried and tried to use the inflatable ones, but I kept getting a hole in them so I found one that will attach to my backpack with a strap and like it a lot better.
Hope I can post pictures and stories along the way...