Tuesday, July 26, 2011

White Cake Mix Cookies Two Ways

Last summer I shared a recipe with you for cake mix cookies. Today I was at the farm and cooked dinner for my brother and sister-in-law and was looking for something for dessert. Mom had a box of white cake mix in the cabinet so I thought it would be perfect since my brother doesn't like chocolate and my sister-in-law and I do I could modify half the recipe for each tastes.

I made the recipe just as I did with the Luscious Lemon Cookies but in half the batter I left plain and added sprinkles to the top since he is a sprinkle fan...on the other half I added mini m&m's that mom had in the freezer. The cookies were soft and the chocolate was perfectly gooey.

Just remember you can use any kind of cake mix and add any flavors to the mixture, it takes an hour to bake up an entire bowl of cookies...it is easy! Great to do with kids as well.

With sprinkles for the brother...

batter with the mini m&m's
Finished product on mom's Pampered Chef stackable cooling racks...if you don't have them you need to get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment