Thursday, January 15, 2015

Grey Hair DO Care

Um, yea that statement is NOT correct, grey hair I care very much. Fact is that I have had grey hair since I was in my mid-20's. At this point I'm not sure how much grey I have, but I know it is enough and I don't know what my natural hair color is but that is why I have a GREAT, GREAT, GREAT colorist!

But if you are like me you can't always get to your awesome colorist on a timely basis and your hair color is a little far from your natural color so the regrowth doesn't always match well I was running out of creative ways to style my hair so I couldn't see the great regrowth line. Or maybe you want to extend the time between colors to save some money. But I have found an awesome temporary solution....let me introduce my new special little friend.

Looks like I'm preparing to shoot the camera! 

Rita Hazan Root Concealer, which I purchased from Sephora. This product is awesome and comes in 4 great shades, lucky for me the red is VERY close to the current color of my hair. The can is small with a very fine extended nozzle that allows for targeted application. It sprays on very lightly and easily covers your hair...and it stays very well as I only wash my hair every few days and as long as I don't change my part I don't have to worry about reapplying product. I will say that after a while the product does build up a little and you may have to wash your hair or using a baking soda wash every now and then to get it completely cleaned out. The only caution is that if you get the spray on your face it will stain unless wiped off pretty quickly so I hold a towel up to my face while I spray the product on.


Before

After



No comments:

Post a Comment