Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Celebrate Beef Month

May is national beef month and I'm pretty excited about it, because I really need another excuse to eat beef! Over the past few years I've posted some recipes and information about beef and will try and post some more over the course of the next 31 days. It really is a perfect time of year for beef considering the weather is warming up outside and you can pull out the grill...I am not sure if there is a smell I love better than beef on the grill! It is also almost Cinco de Mayo and what better way to celebrate than with some steak fajitas or if you want to be really bad loaded ground beef nachos!

If you are thinking about beef tonight or planning your weekly meals, I encourage you to check out the site http://www.beefitswhatsfordinner.com/. They have awesome nutritional information about beef, details about BOLD (Beef in an Optimal Lean Diet), tips on how to purchase beef and recipes on how to cook beef.

If you don't have time to visit the Beef it's Whats For Dinner site today but still want a recipe check out these two below. Two of my all time favorites!

Heart Healthy Beef Filets
Grilled Dr. Pepper Tenderloin - From the Texas Cowboy's Cookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment