Friday, January 2, 2015

#ccbeautyswap Anniversary Edition & Fiber Lash Winner Announced

I was so honored that Crystal asked me to co-host the anniversary beauty swap with her. I've participated in all the swaps so far and have loved every moment of meeting each person I've connected with and trying out my awesome new products...some of which have become a staple in my make-up bag on a daily basis.

This swap I was lucky enough to be paired with Crystal and I was so excited to get some awesome goodies from here and those of you who follow me on Instagram (@travelingcowgirl) know what I received already but I wanted to provide a little more detail below!


Josie Marin oil - YOU CAN DO ANYTHING WITH THIS...under your eyes for extra moisture, on your ends to smooth your hair, add a few drops to your CC cream for smoother application. This is the second time I've received this oil (and I was out when I got this one so bonus for me) and it is amazing...try it...today.

MAC Lipstick and eyeshadow - Before the swap I had never tried any MAC products and I have to say I am a pretty big fan...the lipsticks go on smooth as do the eye shadows and they have just enough shimmer without being overly sparkly. I'm quickly becoming a MAC fan.

Nivea Chap Stick is in my purse at all times now...I love it!

I've not had a chance to try the mask but hope to this weekend. If you want to see my other posts from my other swaps check them out here:

Swap with Taysha - can be found on my Instagram page
Swap with Nicole
Swap with Lauren
Swap with Erin



Sporting my new eyeshadow and lipstick!

And now for the big winner of the 3-D Fiber Lash Mascara...congratulations Carly Cummings! Please send me an email at melacklin@hotmail.com with your address and I'll get your new Sassy Lashes in the mail early next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment