Friday, July 20, 2012

Egg Muffins ala Pinterest

Last weekend I took advantage of a recipe I found on Pinterest. I love eggs and love omelets but sometimes just don't have time to make them so I found this quick and easy recipe I could make in advance and then just heat up and eat on the go. They were so easy to make, I threw them in a baggie and they would go great in the trailer where I could heat them up in the microwave or maybe even over a camp stove. I added Canadian bacon, mushrooms and cheese to mine. I don't have silicone baking cups so I just used a muffin tin.
You can follow my Camping or Tailgating: Cooking in the Great Outdoors board I will be adding a lot more pins to this board so stay-tuned or check out the original blog post from Kalyn's Kitchen.



No comments:

Post a Comment