Thursday, December 6, 2012

10th Day of Pinterest


On the 10th Day of Christmas my friends say to me…
Throw a party.

Likely won’t happen this year unless I can sneak something in but always good to have a list of ideas in case you get a hair to throw an impromptu get together or are hosting a family affair.


Roll-up Tree – So cute, so simple and I’ve seen another version that stacks the roll ups so they make a 3-D tree, the flat version would travel much easier.

Brie and Cranberry – Simple and tasty option to the traditional baked brie.

Holiday Buffet Jars – These are so simple to make and can be any color you want and would display things like nuts and candies so nicely.

Drunk Cherries – reminds me of a drunk pineapple recipe that my friend Angie makes that is a huge hit for tailgating or summer parties.

Edamame Snacks – Edamame + parmesan = tasty little snack. 

Cheese tree – So cute and who doesn’t love cheese?

Hot Crab Dip – anything baked in a bread bowl with cheese and crab I’m good with.

Burlap and lace table runner – simple, just simple and classic.

Menu Card – Such a fun way to display the menu.

Individual Veggie Cups – In French bread hollowed out with dip in the bottom…my mind is blown.


Check out the 12th day of Chrismas Pinspiration here, the 11th here and don't forget to follow me on Pinterest here.

No comments:

Post a Comment