Monday, December 3, 2012

12 Holiday Decor Ideas

On the 12th day of Christmas my house décor should be…

Classic
Rustic
Country (but not primitive, not that there is anything wrong with primitive...just not my style)
Here are some ideas I’ve pulled off Pinterest as inspiration for my own home holiday décor…some I have went ahead and tried and some I’m saving for future use, hope you can get some Pinspiration from some of my ideas below:
Caribou Antler Stocking Holders – If I just had a pair of Caribou Antlers laying around? Overall I just love the simple mantle.

Burlap Tree Skirt – This is a no-sew pattern.
 
Burlap Wreath – So I may have an obsession with burlap, but I love this wreath and simple flowers.
Cork Trees – This is in no way a reflection of my need to get rid of wine corks in my house because they are filling up too many drawers in my kitchen. But they are super cute and easy with a little hot glue, haven’t tried one yet but might yet this year.

Silver Tray Door Hanging – I loved the silver tray and sleigh bells with the greenery. I made my version of this by purchasing a silver tray at an antique mail for $10 and some bells and greenery at Hobby Lobby. Here is my version topped with a burlap (yes again) bow.

Hanging Balls – I think these are so elegant looking and could look super rustic if you used jute twine and dark colored Christmas balls like brown and burgundy.

Lantern – HOW SIMPLE IS THIS?

Mason and Jelly Jars – Mason jars could be used in virtually any holiday decorating.

Outdoor table – Not that I could ever pull that off in the area I live, but love the thought of it!

Rustic Corner – Everything. Just everything.

Garland – They took a strand of lights and tied tulle to it, how fun! Would it work the same with burlap?

White Christmas – This is really not country or rustic, but very classic…would be fun for a themed party!

Don't forget you can follow all my boards on Pinterest here.

No comments:

Post a Comment