Monday, December 10, 2012

7th Day of Pinterest

On the 7th Day of Christmas, I NEEDED A DRINK! And a stiff drink!

Well it is Monday and there is technically two shopping weekends left so I think it calls for some recipes to get you through the week or weekend. Since I will be at the NFR this weekend I am sure I will be sampling what Vegas has to offer in the beverage department, no need to wait until Thursday though!


Hot Spiked Cider – Who doesn’t love hot cider this time of the year, dress it up with some cinnamon sticks or red hots for a great presentation.


Cranberry Margarita – The sugared cranberries on the rim make it look so fancy and festive. Oh and I love cranberries so this has to be tasty!


Purple Cowboy Wine – This is a nice red wine that would be a great gift, usually runs around $9-10 and is for a good cause. The wines support Tough Enough to Wear Pink, the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association’s effort to raise awareness and money for breast cancer.


Pumpkin Spice Latte – Warning…this is not an alcoholic drink, but sounds amazing and would be good for a crowd.


Christmas Sangria – Since I love Sangria and Christmas I’m sure I will love this…and I ADORE the garnish!


Pomosa – Great twist on the classic mimosa and it is gluten free!


Spiced Caramel Apple Martini – So I know this is a lot like a hot spiked cider but it is nostalgic for me from a trip with friends to Winter Park one December. The caramel vodka is to die for!

No comments:

Post a Comment