Thursday, December 13, 2012

4th Day of Pinterest

On the 4th day of Pinterest it was time for a party outfit. Here are some ideas that I pulled off for everything from a fun night out for holiday drinks with friends or a fancy office party.

 I also threw in a bonus look because I’m headed out to Vegas today and would love to rock this outfit while I’m perusing cowboy Christmas.


Silver Sparkle – This one shouldered number and pumps are great for drinks with friends.


Black and Gold – I love this look, drop the jacket and it would be a fun dancing outfit.


Smokey Grey – First of all I love grey, this is such a classic cut with simple, elegant accessories.


Shiny Green – THIS DRESS IS AMAZING! I wish, wish, wish I had a fun party to wear this to over the holidays. OMG, GREEN with envy. 


Bonus Look – Navajo, fur, leather, yes please.

No comments:

Post a Comment