Sunday, December 9, 2012

8th Day of Pinterest

On the 8th Day of Christmas I started to freak out no knowing what I was going to make for any of our holiday get togethers.


Brie Bites: These are a fun twist on the traditional brie appetizer.


Bacon pancakes: How fun would this be to serve on Christmas morning?


Lasagna Roll-Ups: A fun twist on lasagna, would be great for a dinner party or as a side dish. 


Flank Steak: I don’t think you can ever go wrong with serving beef, especially flank steak that looks like this.


Butternut Squash Risotto: Awesome way to showcase butternut squash without doing a casserole or sautéing.


Crockpot Chicken: Sounds so tasty, a perfect meal when you get home from a long day of shopping.


Potatoes – I love potatoes, I love baked potatoes and I love chips, what is not to love about this?


Mushrooms – I think mushrooms go with just about any meal, this looks divine and so simple!

Check out the 12th day of Chrismas Pinspiration here, 11th here, 10th here, 9th here and don't forget to follow me on Pinterest here.

No comments:

Post a Comment