Saturday, December 8, 2012

9th Day of Pinterest

Today is a fun day because on the 9th day of pinterest I got out my power tools and glue gun and started to DIY...

I LOVE DIY...and I can't, can't, can't wait to show you some of my awesome DIY gifts that I've made for this Christmas but I can't just yet because well many of them will go to those that are reading this blog...sorry to those of you who aren't going to get an awesome DIY present from me, maybe next year?

 Belt Frame - What a cool way to use old belts a great family memento!
 

Homemade tile coasters - you could do any design or color pallet.


Burlap Covered Letters - So to continue my burlap obsession...this is modge podge, not sure how it would work but I hope to try it out someday!


 Retrofitted Knife Block - Such a cool idea.


Faux Metal Letters - These are cardboard and spraypainted with metallic paint


Burlap (again) placemats - Use a sharpie and create one-of-a-kind placemats.


Brown Sugar Scrub - This looks awesome and amazing.


Cranberry Lime Vodka - So easy to make, so fun to give!

Adult Hot Chocolate Mix - How cute is this and it can be provided in a Mason Jar!

Check out the 12th day of Chrismas Pinspiration here, the 11th here, the 10th here and don't forget to follow me on Pinterest here.

No comments:

Post a Comment