Tuesday, December 4, 2012

11th Day of Christmas


On the 11th day of Christmas my tummy said to me…

Give me something sweet and salty and decadent!
 

Citrus Angel Food Cake – Starting out with something light, but still sounds very tasty!

DD Marshmallows – Marshmallows on a stick dipped in chocolate and sprinkles I have done before, but I’ve never thought to start with caramel and then chocolate…oh my.

Gingerbread Bunt cakes – Gingerbread with glaze…yes.

Honey almonds – great snacking before or after dinner.

Hot Chocolate Cookies – Do I have a cookie swap to go to? These would be awesome for that!

Jelly Cookies – These are a pin request from Jake, he likes them, I’ll see if I can make them.

Lump of Coal – Hilarious. Plus you can never go wrong with Oreos.

Black and White Meringues – So pretty in a hurricane.

Microwave Caramels – Microwave and no candy thermometer…might have to try that.

Nutella Fudge – Would be good with some chopped hazelnuts added to the top!

Whiskey Caramels – So I take back my statement about the candy thermometer, I’ll use it then add Crown Royal and leave the Jack Daniels for those in Tennessee.
 
Check out the 12th day of Chrismas Pinspiration here and don't forget to follow me on Pinterest here.

No comments:

Post a Comment