Sunday, January 15, 2012

29 days to a healthier me - DAY 13

This is the best idea ever for quick morning smoothies and a great way to ensure the big containers of yogurt you get at the stores don't spoil before you get through them (or at least that is my reasoning because I live alone and travel and sometimes I just don't get all the way through them but they are so much cheaper).

Using a muffin tin (I used a mini, this used a regular, whatever you want works) put your yogurt in the cups, freeze until solid and pop out using a spoon (they come out very easy!) and freeze up in individual containers with the fruit of your choice for a grab and go smoothie. Add the container to the blender with some milk or juice and there you go. And of course I got this idea off Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment