Wednesday, January 25, 2012

29 days to a healthier me - DAY 23

I get BORED when I work out...I mean BORED...I am excited to work out, I like to work out then I get to the gym and even if there is a TV in front of me when their commercials come on I am BORED. Commercials bore me, shhhh don't tell the industry that I am working in!

So I found a couple links on Pinterest (shocked I know right?) that had the best songs for running and working out.

Link from Pinterest

Link to Pinterest
But there comes a point and time when no matter how many new songs you add, you need something else...when I hit this wall I remembered my friend Angie always watching episodes of her favorite TV shows and I thought I could do that from my I-Pad. So I downloaded a new TV show I had wanted to watch...Hell on Wheels on AMC and only allow myself to watch it while I'm on the treadmill. Great motivation. I actually catch myself on the treadmill longer than I plan which is fantastic.

If you have suggestions on shows I could watch please leave a comment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment