Saturday, January 21, 2012

29 days to a healthier me - DAY 19

So all this travel has been getting in the way of my cooking...and when I finally am somewhere I can cook I don't know my way around the kitchen so sometimes it is more frustrating than not. So I'm sharing two recipes today that I hope to make early next week before I have to go back to another trade show. I love breads but haven't cooked much with wheat flour...I learned today listening to the Martha Stewart Channel on Satellite Radio (yes I know, I am a dork, but after 14+ hours of driving in a few days you need something other than music) that you can't just swap out wheat flour for white unbleached flour. So I found a couple great recipes that already use that, plus they have some sweetness to them which I haven't been craving a lot, but you can never be too prepared.

Low Fat Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread

Low Calorie Pumpkin and Cream Cheese Bread

If I get a chance to make these next week I'll post some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment