Monday, January 30, 2012

29 days to a healthier me - DAY 28

ABS! So not only am I trying to eat foods that are good for your abs...for example it is widely reported that low-fat dairy products are good for helping to fight belly fat. Since November I have probably drank more milk (1% or Skim always) than I drank in all of 2009 and 2010. I once purchased Oreos with the thought that I would allow myself two Oreos if I would drink a glass of milk...that lasted through about a half gallon of milk and a full bag of Oreos so I didn't follow my plan very well. But for some reason I have really enjoyed milk...you are welcome my dairy farming friends.

Anyway I did this workout last Friday...and do you know it is pretty difficult to do 100 high kicks...I guess not if you are a Rockette but fortunately for me they weren't looking for any 5'4'' members with a 32 inch inseam..even though I know how they have no love handles on that stage giggling around...it really works your obliques.

Try it out...it was fun and only took about 7 minutes.

Isn't this a creative way to show this? Image from here

No comments:

Post a Comment