Wednesday, January 4, 2012

29 days to a healthier me - DAY 2

Day two of a healthier me in 29 days. Making sure I'm active each and every day is a challenge for me especially right now when I'm busy with work, it is cold outside and it it dark before I get home from the office. U.G.H.

So I am going to start trying to do this circuit starting today every morning for a week to see if I can see increased energy from getting started with exercise in the morning. This is something I can easily do in my home in less than 15 minutes with a little rest in between circuits.

Morning Energy Circuit

This isn't going to replace treadmill time at the gym, but it will hopefully get me motivated each day before I head out the door.

 I'm on day 2 of my cleanse, but I had to slightly modify it last night when I was at dinner with a vendor, but I still stayed with my protein and green's theme. Also here is a healthy recipe for the day...disclaimer I have not tried this yet but hope to possibly this weekend.

Caramelized Onion and Goat Cheese Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment